Jason Witten is listed as questionable with ankle and knee issues. I’m not too concerned, but I’ll keep an eye on it. Throw some tape on it and go catch some footballs.
Eric Decker is listed as out for week 3. He’s supposed to have an MRI Tuesday, so we’ll see. He’s a bench player, so he won’t make my week 3 lineup anyway. Word is it won’t require surgery, but he’ll be out for sure week 3.
DeSean Jackson will continue to be out. T.Y. Hilton will probably play, but he’ll continue to yield targets to Moncrief. I’ll keep both on the bench for now.
Jerrick McKinnon is still listed as probable, although he saw a couple reps as backup to Adrian Peterson.
So going into week 3, I really don’t have any major concerns. I may try to fix up my bench a little bit. Here’s who I may try to go after if they’re available:
Matt Jones (RB, Washington Redskins)– Owned by Braden David Johnson (RB, Arizona Cardinals)– Owned by Suh-i-cide Squad Devonta Freeman (RB, Atlanta Falcons)– Owned by my wife
- James Starks (RB, Green Bay Packers) – On my Waiver request. Dropping McKinnon for him
Stevie Johnson (WR, San Diego Chargers)– Owned by Venom
- Eric Ebron (TE, Detroit Lions) – On my Waiver request. Dropping Heath Miller for him.
- Crockett Gillmore (TE, Ravens) – Doable, but I prefer Heath Miller
- Michael Crabtree (WR, Oakland Raiders) – On my Waiver request. Dropping McKinnon for him
- Richard Rodgers (TE, Green Bay) – Doable, but I prefer Heath Miller
DeAngelo Williams (RB, Steelers)– Owned by TelepathicTurds
Main move being subbing in Joseph Randle in for Darren Sproles. Might also switch things up on Defense/Special Teams.
Fantasy Football Week 3 Opponent
Chris is Ranked #1, but despite winning, he had a bad week last week. Looking at some of his player’s matchups, I see him potentially having a bad week, despite having higher projections than me. I just hope my players stay consistent.